MAIN EVENT FAQ
How many spots are available to compete at the Main Event?
Details can be found here: How to Compete
However, we reserve the right to invite more people if we choose to.
When do I compete?
Intermediate and Scaled Divisions compete on Saturday and Sunday.
Elite Divisions and Age Groups compete Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Is there a cost to compete at the Main Event?
Yes. Cost TBA!
How do I substitute an Athlete on my team?
Athlete substitution is different for Teams of 3 and Teams of 4.
Teams of 3 are allowed to substitute athletes up until the day of onsite check-in.
NOTE: No substitutions will be made during the Team Qualifier. Teams must wait until the conclusion of the qualifier and invitation process.
We understand injuries happen and things come up so the new addition DID NOT have to participate in the Qualifier.
Team of 4 Athletes must declare a spare Male and Female athlete at the conclusion of the online qualifier. Team of 4 athletes will not be able to sub their athletes for anyone other then the declared spare athlete.
Team of 4 athletes have until the time of onsite check-in to determine who the 4 competing athletes will be. Once 4 athletes (2 males, 2 females) from the team roster are checked in, no substitutions can be made.
When can I expect the Heat Schedule?
The heat schedule will be available two weeks prior to competition.
Is Friday a full day?
Yes, Friday will be a full day of competition.
How do I find my heat schedule? Will heat schedules be posted at the Main Event?
You can find the schedule directly from the leaderboard.
Quickest way is to click/tap on an Athlete, and click their Schedule tab.
Tip: You can filter and/or use the search option on the leaderboard to find a specific athlete.
If you want to view the full event schedule, click the “Schedule” button on the leaderboard.
** There will be no heat schedules posted at the Main Event. Everything can be found on the leaderboard through competition corner. **
Are there Athlete Briefings?
Yes, all athlete briefings take place 15 minutes before their designated heat.
At the Main Event we handle all disputes via online dispute form. Athletes should make sure to double-check their scorecard for accuracy at the end of the workout prior to scoring.
- An athlete/team has 2 hours from their workout completion to file a dispute.
- After the 2 hour window the workout will not be visible for selection.
- All disputes on the final workout must be submitted within 15minutes of the completion of the heat in which the disputed score was given.
- Judgment calls, such as no-reps, made during an event are final and are not negotiable or subject to change, modification or appeal. In addition, athletes may not protest discrepancies related to the judging, scoring or performance of another athlete or team.
- Upon completing the above form, our assigned head judge will review the dispute claim, and begin the fact-finding process. They may contact you to receive clarification during this time. Upon completion, a final ruling will be made, and you will be notified via the email or cell-phone you provided.
- Please note, disputes are handled in the order in which they are received. All disputes will be handled and decided upon by the end of the day in which they were received.
How to submit a dispute:
- Log into your Competition Corner account.
- Go to “My Competitions”
- Click “Scoring Challenge”
- Provide as much detail as you can about your dispute. You can check back on the status of your dispute anytime simply by opening up your challenge.
What can you do?
- Only the registered Athlete can submit a challenge (If you’re on a team, only the Team Captain can submit a challenge on the teams behalf).
- You can only submit a dispute against a recorded score within the 2 hour window.
- The system will not allow you to submit duplicate disputes.
- You can check on real time status of your dispute.
- You can message back and forth with the Head Judge.
- You will receive an email anytime something changes on your dispute.
Athletes have the option to declare a Coach. Athletes will be provided with a coaches wrist band to give to one coach per athlete or one coach per team.
Coaches will still be required to have a spectator pass to access the grounds. The coaches pass will give the coaches access to the warm up area.
Children 9 and under get in free with a paying adult.
Children 10+ will need a ticket!
We love dogs and we know you do too. Unfortunately, our favourite pets must be left at home due to facility restrictions on pets.